Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
According to McKinsey & Company, “Companies in the top-quartile for ethnic/cultural diversity on executive teams were 33% more likely to have industry-leading profitability.” (Source) If you want your organization to stand apart from the rest, diversity, equity, and inclusion need to be a priority, not an afterthought.
Peacock Partnerships is excited to help your business craft a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program that makes a true difference with your staff. We will evaluate the unique challenges your organization is facing and tackle them head on. We’ve helped companies with their DEI efforts by assisting with:
- Creating and staffing the role of Head of DEI
- Educational sessions on the varying forms of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, age/generation, ethnic/cultural, disabilities, etc.
- Developing solutions to meet accessibility standards, both, in-office and virtually
- Implicit/Explicit bias trainings
- Diverse representation in branding and creativity
- Using social listening and community building to actively participate in important conversations to various groups